Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weird

It's very odd. I'm not sure exactly what to do. I've not had this problem in over 2 years.

I have no knitting project on the needles. None.

Understand, it's not that I don't have plans, or yarn (heh!), or projects to do, it's just that there are none cast on at the moment.

I finished the unending grey socks for my husband. The fit well, and I'm very happy with how they turned out. I think I'm most surprised that the stripe pattern ended up nearly identical on the pair. I didn't try to match them, I just randomly started on the ball on each sock.

Now I have to decide what to do next. I've got some stealth projects for the little rogue, but I need to wait until she starts school to get going on those - they're supposed to be surprises. I could figure out mittens for me, or start the lovely lace shawl out of alpaca, or confirm gauge and sizing on the hourglass sweater and get started on that, or figure out how to do magic loop for some socks for little rogue (not a stealth project).

Or, I could clear off my table and do some sewing.

What to do? What to do.....

No comments: